It is our goal to exceed your expectations. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, simply return it to us within 6 months of the order date and we’ll promptly exchange, or issue a refund. Please see below for details.
USA Customers: Please scroll down for new developments
Returns, Exchanges and Refunds
All goods are guaranteed 100%. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please return it as soon as possible within 6 months of the order date, and we will exchange, replace, or refund you by your original payment method.
Please return your purchase in the same condition that it arrived in, complete with tags and packaging, i.e. "As New". and enclose a completed Returns Form. See below for the form, or that enclosed with your original order.
Please package it securely to prevent damage during its return journey.
(NZ Nature 2017 Ltd started trading 28 July 2017 and we will accept returns and refunds applications for purchases made after this date.)
- The easiest way to describe "As New" is to treat your purchase as if you had bought it in a shop, in person.
- For clothing and footwear, this means carefully trying it on for size, perhaps looking in the mirror, then returning it to the salesperson if it does not meet your requirements. This enables us to present it "As New" to other customers. We cannot accept returned items of clothing or footwear that have clearly been "worn" i.e. in use beyond the experience we have just described.
- For a non-clothing purchase, the item must be returned in its undamaged original packaging enabling us to resell it "As New".
- Return delivery/shipping will be at your expense, but we don't charge delivery/shipping to send your replacement item to you.
- If you are returning a purchase for exchange, we refund your credit or debit card, then recharge for the exchange item unless the item requested in exchange is of the same price/value. In this case, it is a straightforward swap or stock adjustment..
- If you are returning your purchase for a refund, please note it will exclude the original delivery/shipping component.
USA Customers: New Developments regarding USPS (United States Postal Service)
Effective 1 October 2021, USPS has suspended temporarily, the delivery of mail/parcels to New Zealand (one of several countries affected including Australia) due to unavailability of transportation as a consequence of Covid-19. This means customers in the USA wishing to return items for exchange or refund will need to explore alternatives. New Zealand Post is working on a creative solution to this temporary situation and we do hope you will continue to shop with us. In the meantime:
- Please pay special attention to size charts, "Details" and/or "More Information" tabs on product pages featuring each clothing and footwear style we offer.
- Please Contact Us if you would like to discuss a garment, or footwear, style in advance of purchase and we shall use our expertise to help you make the best possible choice.
Special Note - Promotion and Free Gift Offers Online and in Email Newsletters.
We always show the terms and conditions on our website, for the duration of each offer. If you return a product for refund, for which you received a free gift, then the gift must also be returned in resaleable condition, or its retail value will be deducted from your refund. If you return for refund, a product that was part of, for example, a "Buy 2 , Get 10% Off" offer, then the item you retained is no longer eligible for the discount and your refund will reflect this.
Special Note - Personal Hygiene Products.
There are a few personal hygiene products on our website where we cannot accept returns or exchanges for change of mind. On our website, for each relevant product, there is a note in the "Details" tab. There are also notes, for each relevant product, on invoices and packing slips enclosed with parcels. The relevant products (SKUs) are 95016, 95037, 95040, 95041, 95042, 95047, 95049, 95050, 95054, 95055 and 95056.
Special Note - Returning Item(s) Purchased on Clearance
Please return within 1 month of order date (if it was delivered within New Zealand) or, if it was delivered outside of New Zealand, please return it within 2 months of order date, as we are unable to take the product(s) back into stock after that time.
Special Note - Returning Item(s) Received as a Gift for Exchange
Please note this in large writing in the Comments section of your Returns Form and the name (& address if possible) of the original purchaser. This enables us to process the exchange with discretion.
Note this applies when the item requested in exchange is of same/lesser value. Please contact us if this is not the case.
Special Note - Delivery Errors and/or Faulty Products
Please contact us immediately either by email or telephone. If you can include a photo of the (faulty) product in your email, it would be most helpful, as it will speed up the process of putting it right for you.
Returns Address (note we were previously 41 Venice Place)
New Zealand Nature.
33 Venice Place
Stoke, Nelson 7011