Merino LifeSocks Airborne Plus
Employing the latest technology and designed in consultation with New Zealand specialists in diabetes and podiatrists, LifeSocksTM are ideal for sufferers of diabetes, arthritis or sensitive feet.
Click Here for Product Details
Men's and Women's Sizes
S - NZ/Aus/UK Men's 2-5, NZ/Aus/UK Women's 4-9, US Men's 3-6, US Women's 5-10, Euro 35-39
M - NZ/Aus/UK Men's 6-10, NZ/Aus/UK Women's 9-11, US Men's 7-11, US Women's 10-12, Euro 40-44
L - NZ/Aus/UK Men's 11-13, US Men's 12-14, Euro 44-46
Highly innovative and uniquely woven, Merino LifeSocksTM are designed to provide you with ultimate comfort and support
Employing the latest technology and designed in consultation with New Zealand specialists in diabetes and podiatrists, LifeSocksTM are ideal for sufferers of diabetes, arthritis or sensitive feet. They are highly beneficial for anyone who wants or needs to take good care of their feet for general health and wellbeing.
The diagram above shows the different technical features of the LifeSockTM
- Minimal compression top
- Cushioning strategically placed throughout for extra protection
- Flex panel for ergonomic shaping
- Dorsalis Pedis pulse point device
- Y heel for improved fit
- Mesh for moisture and temperature control
- Individual shaping for left and right foot
- Unique double density cushion padding for added protection
- Alignment points for correct positioning
- Seamless toe closure for ridge-free comfort
This lightweight LifeSockTM, is made in New Zealand from 58% Merino wool, 22% Nylon, 20% Elastane, and utilises trademarked Elastic Support SystemTM (ESSTM) to ensure a customised fit. Just above ankle height.
What is ESSTM (Elastic Support SystemTM)?
"Elasticity" is the ability of a stretched fibre to return to its original size and ESSTM incorporates the highest quality elastics available to gently lock the LifeSockTM on to your foot and lower leg with minimal compression, no bunching or ride-down and to provide support especially under the arches. By fitting snugly to the skin, ESSTM contributes to Merino LifeSocksTM maintaining regular skin temperature therefore avoiding fluctuations that may cause chilling.
How Merino LifeSocksTM can "treat your feet" and address common sock or foot complaints
- Easy to put on with a comfortable top cuff
- The double cuff, high stretch top, with lateral stretch > 240mm (approx. 9.5 inches) enables easy slide-on and ensures minimal compression around the cuff.
- Well fitting with no bunching or ride down nor irritating seams
- ESSTM locks the sock snugly onto the foot. The seamless toe closure provides ridge free comfort; the Y heel provides an improved, wrinkle free fit and pressure point reduction. Individual shaping for each foot recognising their differences.
- Anatomical cushioning avoids rubbing and friction/blisters
- Naturally resilient, 100% Merino wool is renowned for its fineness, strength and durability, and provides the special base for anatomical cushioning strategically placed through the LifeSockTM for protection with a unique double density cushion pad for bony prominences. Friction is reduced by the softness of Merino combined with that of SeaCell® active when knitted with ESSTM.